Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Semester from Hell

I counting down the days until this semester is over. So much has happened in these four short months that I swear a hit TV show could be lasted four seasons using material from just my life.

Let's recap:

Incredible Hulk ripped our door off the wall
Incredible Hulk smoked pot in my apartment
Incredible Hulk invited CREEPY SMOOTHIE GUY over to my apartment
Played the Wizard of Oz (that was fun)
Went to TMEA, came back with Bronchitis
Housing up the air

The Week from Hell:
Computer Crashed
Cat Died
Sneezed; viola broke

Taught a guy that the rapping mentioned in Poe's The Raven was not, in fact, rap music
Thwarted off creepy stalkers
Slept very little
Had a major argument over something minor

If we include last summer:
"My pants don't have buddons!"
and finding a dead body

I pretty much should have won best leading actor in a comedy series by now.

But at least I'm still smiley.

Good luck on your finals, all who don't read my meager blog.

No comments: