Friday, October 17, 2008

Climb Every Mountain

Thank God for the end of Mid-Term week! I mean, sure I've got a Music History III test on Wednesday, but I think it will be manageable, as long as I keep a clear head and get some sleep. This week I have officially gotten circa fifteen hours of sleep. But, alas, after Probie court tonight this week will be over. I have a few things to do this weekend, but I can psuedo-relax for a couple of hours.

I hate to sound whiny, but this week as sucked. LoL.

I wish I had some deep words to leave you with, but I don't.

Top Ten Things I Like
In no particular order

1. Playing in the rain
2. Snow
3. Reading on a quiet afternoon
4. Lying next to my horse and falling asleep on her
5. Philippians 4:13 and Psalm 18:3
6. Mexican Food
7. Harry Potter
8. Fireside Chats
9. The rush of adrenaline from a scary movie
10. Jesus Christ

No comments: